FLASH! FLASH! FLASH!
Maasinhon Trio won the Pilipinas Got Talent Season 3 with 22+% of the votes. Congratulations to them and to the people of Maasin City, Southern Leyte!
Watch the winning performance of Maasinhon Trio here:
Third place went to the Bringas Brothers with 14+% of the votes. Here's the winning performance of Jefferson & Kurt Bringas:
Khalil Joseph Ramos raked in the second place with 18+% of the votes. Let's watch his winning performance here:
The wait is over. On 22 October 2011, the 12 finalists of ABS-CBN Channel 2's Pilipinas Got Talent Season 3 will compete each other at the Ynares Center in Antipolo City. The performer who got the highest text and online votes shall be declared the winner on 23 October 2011: On Friday, the finalists were featured at Kris TV hosted by Kris Aquino to make their final appeal from the voting public.
Today's opening number was spectacular featuring PGT Season 1 Grand Winner Jovit Baldovino and Filipinos who brought honors to to the Philippines in the field of arts, culture, sports and beauty
The twelve finalists and the sequence of their performance:
1. El Gamma Penumbra - Tanauan City, Batangas
2. Maasinhon Trio - Maasin City, Southern City
3. Loverkada Kids - Butuan City
4. Renagine Pepito - Cagayan De Oro City
5. Kiriko - Sta Cruz, Laguna
6. Bringas Brothers - Davao Del Sur
7. Twin Divas - Nueva Ecija
8. Muriel Lomadilla - Lapu-Lapu City, Cebu
9. Lucky Twins - Tacloban City, Leyte
10. Sandugo Band - San Pablo City, Laguna
11. Khalil Joseph Ramos - Paranaque City
12. Synergy - San Carlos City, Negros Occidental
I bet Khalil Joseph Ramos will win this talent search and shall be declared PGT 3 Grand Winner. He has a boyish good look and voice. And even if he did not get the crown, Khalil shall be popular and a star. 'Bet yah!