Saturday, December 29, 2007

UP Engineering Graduates

If you are a recent engineering graduate from The University of the Philippines, you are qualified to the Skilled-Recognised Graduate (Temporary) Visa - Subclass 476 of Australia. With this visa, you can travel, work, undertake further professional studies and study to improve your English skills for up to 18 months. It would also be easier for you to apply for permanent residency. For more information, you can log on to

Related post

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...